Wednesday 18 October 2017

I'm An Official Rep For Walks In Beauty Paperie

So excited to be a bigger part of my dear friend, Nadia's, stationary shop on Etsy! 

You will be seeing more posts like this in the future, as I review her products & try to convince you that you have to go buy some yourself. *heehee* Because you do. 

This month she sent me some gorgeous fall themed mail & a couple extra goodies. 

The exteriors of her packages are always pretty too~ cacti for me, this time around. ♥


The letter announcing her new reps.


The beautiful stationary sets! I am truly in love! 
"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers!" 
How perfect to mix a fall theme with Anne of Green Gables. ♥


A little better close up of the paper. 
Beautiful images, thick high quality paper that absorbs various ink types nicely, and the printing is quite crisp & professional! 



Now, here is where you need to go find & follow her: 

Please go have a look, maybe buy an item, favorite her shop, follow her.... okay well now I am just repeating myself! 

Can't wait to get writing with these papers~ thank you, twinsie! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment