Tuesday 5 May 2015

My Special Royal Baby Treats {Part 1}

I decided to make some treats in honor of the new Princess of Cambridge! 

These are Crunch Peanut Butter Balls which I just shared the recipe for not too long ago, but I added some pink chocolate drizzle & words & crowns....

Those are Strawberry & Creme Jellybeans nestled around them.

I free-hand drew the crowns & stuck on little gems for a bit of bling.
The words are just sticker letters on cardstock.
Then I glued them onto toothpicks which inserted quite nicely.

I also baked some cookies today but they won't get decorated until tomorrow so I will try to post photos of them before too long!








1 comment:

  1. Debby from Paris5 May 2015 at 11:25

    Love this!!!!! Looks yummy, wish I could eat this right now, I had one of those days when you can eat an elephant and still be hungry... ;)

    ReplyDelete